Our skin care products are non-toxic, anti-fungal and anti-bacterial. Plus they are extremely beneficial to your skin!
- Skin softener (great for elbows, hands and feet – any rough patches)
- Exfoliate (I use with a kitchen scrubber to exfoliate – use carefully so as not to break the skin. I find this more effective and easier to use than a sugar scrub. Put a small amount on a kitchen scrubber – the green ones – and gently scrub any areas you want to exfoliate. Use only once or twice a week on soft skin, you don’t want to end up with callous on your face.
- Moisturizer (prevents pre-mature aging, holds moisture in, protects against weather, stimulates collagen) Use morning and night.
- Makeup remover (smooth over makeup, remove with tissue or cotton balls, dispose in garbage)
- Shave cream (fabulous shave cream, smooth thin layer over hairy bits, shave off with stick razor. Helps prevent irritation)
- Sun screen SPF 4 (Chemical free! I have fairish skin and this is all I use, even in Mexico sun
- Hair treatment (for dry/damaged hair. Rub it over dry or wet hair and scalp for at least 20 minutes. Can be left overnight. Wash well, style as usual. Can also be used to tame frizz – melt a small amount in your hands, run your hands lightly over hair)
- Baby oil/Diaper cream (non-toxic, won’t damage eyes. Rub thin layer all over your baby, but be careful, they will be slippery!)
- Massage oil (chemical free and non-toxic )
- Cuticle conditioner (helps keep germs at bay and will loosen up cuticles, making them easier to push back or cut.)
- Lip balm – helps heal cold sores, too!
- Personal lubricant (not compatible with latex)
- Acne treatment (anti-inflammatory and the grapeseed oil contains linoleic acid, which is great for promoting skin health)
- Insect repellant (a side benefit of the lemongrass essential oil)
- Relieves and helps cure/prevent yeast infections (use in combination with internal remedies, if necessary)
As a side note: I have been prone to acne and wrinkles. After using this formula, my skin has never looked so good! Some of the wrinkles are still there, and unfortunately it doesn’t help with gravity issues! My own theory, after using the coconut oil, is that my oily skin was caused by my body trying to compensate for the over-stripping of oil by harsh cleansers and astringents.
One lady came to me complaining of irritated skin. I asked what kind of soap she used and was horrified by her response. She was using a soap that was extremely harsh, though had a mild name. As she didn’t wear makeup, I advised her to wash only with water, unless her skin was actually dirty. Water is still the best cleaner, and ph balanced as well. Her skin improved in no time, and she loves the coconut oil moisturizer.
Each single order contains a SET OF TWO moisturizers
Price is $12.95 for an order of one set.